What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Discover how to create killer screencast videos. Instant, lifetime access to all of the screencast training videos. There are no recurring fees and there is no fine print. You can watch the videos as much as you want, whenever you want … forever.
- How to properly size screencast videos…from recording – to the web…for crystal-clear quality
- Where to get the coolest images and templates for screencast presentations (and for dirt cheap)
- How to properly produce screencast videos for the web in Camtasia and ScreenFlow
- How to create eye-popping animated logos in PowerPoint and KeyNote
- Want great sounding audio? Here are the microphones to use
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Screencast Secrets scores 64.41/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.screencastsecrets.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: screencastsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to screencastsecrets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)